How do I take a module?
To take a module, select a topic from the WeDo 2.0 home page or from the dropdown menu at the top of the page. There are five modules in total:
- Introduction to WeDo 2.0
- Get an overview of WeDo 2.0
Is there a recommended way to take the modules?
- Everyone has his or her preferred learning method. However, we recommend that you find a quiet place to complete the eLearning and inform your colleagues that you are doing training to avoid interruptions.
- Work in short bursts and remember to take breaks at short intervals. Like any studying, try to find a time and a place where you’re most productive, perhaps early in the morning with your first coffee or at the end of the day when your chores are done.
- You can complete the eLearning from start to end or you can choose to complete the eLearning in the sequence you prefer.
- We recommend that you complete the eLearning with a colleague if possible
Is there a recommended order to take the modules?
Everyone has his or her preferred learning style, and you have total freedom in this eLearning. However, if you prefer to be guided through the material, we recommend you start by taking the Introduction to WeDo 2.0, and then take the modules in the order they are listed in the menu.
How many times can I take a module?
- As many as your like! There’s no limit. We find it useful to dive into a specific module when you want a quick refresher, for example, when preparing a project.
How long can I spend taking a module?
- Spend as long as you like. Pause and go back if you want to repeat something. You can choose to do all the preparations for your own projects while you take the eLearning.
Why does it look like another user has taken the eLearning before me?
- If the modules are marked as complete or you see another users notes, then you have probably logged in using the same LEGO ID. Please ask a colleague with access to the eLearning to send you an invitation for this digital product and log in with your own LEGO ID. Using your own LEGO ID lets you save your individual progress when taking courses and manage all your digital products.
How can I track my progress in a module?
- Module progress is indicated by checkmarks in the module list at the bottom of each module page. When you complete a module and click the Mark Complete button, the checkmark turns green.
- Completed modules are identified by a checkmark in the module list on the module page.
- The progress bar gives you a quick visual reference from any module page.
What is the Mark Complete & Continue button and when should I use it?
- When you complete a module, click the Mark Complete & Continue button on the module page. Hurray!
What browser can I use with the LEGO eLearning site?
We support Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer (version 9 and above) and Microsoft Edge. Whichever browser you prefer, please use the most up-to-date version available to ensure that everything on the site works smoothly!